Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rarely on a Wednesday!

hi!
 
it is so rare
for mr b and i to lunch together on a wednesday.
 
he is recuperating well from his hernia op
&
me...well, they do say..feed a cold!
{and starve a fever..and i haven't got one of these..hehe!}
 
 
mine.
 
 
 
his.
 
we ate at our favourite cafe in town..
chatz.
i didn't show you the piled high with meringue
piece of lemon meringue pie
or
my foamy dense chai latte...yum!
...'cos i forgot to take pix before i ate them..sorry ;-o
 
with rather full tummies
we are back home and he's working
&
well, i'm here.
 
i hope your lunch was special today too!
 
naturally Carol xox
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Hello Carol:
    This all looks to be very delicious, especially what you chose.

    As it happens we had a most enjoyable time yesterday when we held a small lunch party which went on, happily, into the late afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both meals look delicious and that lemon meringue pie sounds like exactly my cup of tea! Delicious!

    Thanks for all the lovely comments you always leave on my blog, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to visit you - my blog reading time these days is much more limited... am having a read through your posts now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like a delightful lunch Carol, so nice you were able to dine with Mr B too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, you are making me hungry, they both look so yummy! And lemon meringue pie.....

    How lovely to to have lunch date, I and glad he is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What yummy looking food. Next time we're up your way, must check out Chatz. Is 'Little brown Jug' still in the main street? I also like that fabric shop for a little look see :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So special and indeed looks yummy. Any day is a great day to have lunch with your MR.x

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!