Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ella's Petite Tote...

good afternoon...
here i am
basking in the warmth of today,
alone but not lonely
relaxing but not vegetating!
 
i made a mini me tote bag...
i adapted the 'jane market bag'
for a small girl.
 
just for fun!
 
 
 
 
friends
...with geoffrey.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it really is only a tiny version
measuring about 10" x 10" front on...
sides & base included, about a foot square.
 
 
 
 
lined with 'nicey jane' spots...
 
 
 
ella loves pink...
hopefully this has enough pink
for a pinkophile.
 
this tiny tote is on it's way to miss e now...
her dad is a dentist and is fixing ms s's teeth this afternoon...
so i didn't put a packet of sweets inside!
 
hoping the wednesday you're whiling away is altogether wonderful...
 
naturally Carol xox
 
 


6 comments:

  1. The bag is cute, I have just bought a sewing machine so I was thinking of making a bag as my first project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your day...I love it when you look back on a day and you have something to show for it. And what a pretty pink tote it is. I'm sure it will be very much loved xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous Carol, I love the fabric, so girly & pretty. I think the little lady will LOVE it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sweet - and just perfect for a little pinkophile! Geoffrey is too adorable also :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss E is a very lucky lady! What a cute bag this is.

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!