Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coming Up Red Roses!

hi!

this afternoon i'm linking up with 'maxabella'...

i'm grateful

for a week that started up as

sad
dreary
depressed
&
grey

and ended up as

joyful
amazing
loving
&
coming up red roses!

i am grateful for change...

transitions
steps
oprah
&
coincidences.

this fabric was on my mind this morning
&
i think it just fits the bill!



roses are red
violets are blue
golden ribbons of friendship
remind me of you!



the green apron was posted today...

was it coincidence
that i thought of my friend debbie last saturday
&
then before i could even get the apron made
she sent me a parcel
to spoil me?



was it a cooincidence
that my friend margaret
was at the local shopping centre
at the same time i was
&
we spent a lovely morning
relaxing over coffee and raisin toast
on wednesday?

i think i love red buttons!


as soon as i saw these red buttons in a shop
i wanted to own them and use them...

haha! i'm grateful for red buttons too!

i hope you're having a red letter saturday...
and have time to smell red roses
and collect red buttons.


naturally Carol xox


ps..roses cushion sold at www.madeit.com/NaturallyCarol

20 comments:

  1. YAY! It worked, thanks Carol! That cushion is gorgeous, I'm so glad your week has brightened up, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a bad week that suddenly comes up roses. I'm glad it's all okay, Carol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful.
    I love red roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this floral print, its just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that cushion and the red buttons. I love all the happy coincidences that brighten our days. Popping in from Maxabellas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in a bit of a swoon over this cushion! I LOVE the fabric.... I just can't resist those gorgeous roses! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your week ended up better than when it started. I love the colours in your cushion. I hope next week is even better for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, You're such an inspiration. Many thanks for your encouraging words. Love Terri & Jill xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol, that is a gorgeous cushion..I'm grateful for your blog because I love visiting you..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you week has ended with beautiful red buttons and a cheery cushion...and no there are no coincidences all has a purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cushion is a picture! Absolutely beautiful! I love red roses and I am thinking I love those red buttons also :o)
    Just popping over from Maxabella's grateful posts. Look forward to reading more and seeing more of your delightful creations Carol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coming up red roses, indeed!

    Those buttons are really fun, too! I can see why you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cushion! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such lovely material. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that cushion! I love the cute button too! You inspire me all the time!
    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another lovely cushion - and a lovely grateful post Carol. Cazxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another lovely cushion; especially the red buttons and the beautiful label! I wish you another joyful week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yet another beautiful cushion I see and yes, I agree about red buttons - you can't get much better than that!

    Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!