Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chatting About Chatz...

good morning!

the other day...sunday to be precise,
before cadel evans won the tour de france
and mixed up my blogging intentions for yesterday,
i told you i was going to show you more of my pics
i took of chatz cafe.

bright and early on tuesdays
i get along to an early morning prayer meeting
which just sets the day off right.

 this is where i was at 9.30 am
this morning
drinking the first coffee of the day
and
enjoying a vanilla slice for brekky..mmm!


table no 24

peacefully and quietly
the day begins...


table 23...

the cafe is open to everybody on weekdays

and on sundays
it's open after each service...
a peaceful place to enjoy a chat & a cuppa!



there are three cafes in town
that i like the best...

chatz has the best views
has the best magazines to browse through
with great cappucinos...
made by marie, michael and kim...


'emelia's' in town
has delicious cappucinos too..organic and fairtrade...
in little coffee cups,
made by giovanni...
and amazing italian hot chocolates
and paninis for lunch...


&
'gloria jeans'
at the shopping centre
has cappucinos with extra froth...
made by andy...
and thick slices of warm banana bread that are divine.

do you have a favourite cafe or three
in your neck of the woods?

mmm...now which one shall i go to tomorrow?
...i'm just supporting my local businesses you know..hehe!


tuesdays..any days..a good day for a visit to your favourite cafe...


naturally Carol xox


19 comments:

  1. They are amazing views....I could quite happily sit there and dine :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant cafe!
    Love the view and it looks like the kind of bright and breezy place where you could spend ages [especially if the coffee's good and the mags are too!].

    I'm a bit spoilt for choice in Noosa but truly nothing beats having a cup of tea, coffee or cocktail at Bisro C right on Main Beach - L.O.V.I.N.G it!

    Happy day gorgeous Carol,

    xx F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicity you are so right..whenever we go down there I love that little cafe that is right on the beach..it's a little narrow one where the sand is right on the other side of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous views indeed, and look at that sunshine. We have lots of little quirky cafes in our neck of the woods. I adore the kiddie friendly ones that make a great cuppa, my three little ladies make their judgements based on whether the cafe gives a marshmallow with the bubbacino...x

    Enjoy your day Carol.

    Kellie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That view is just wonderful! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to spend some lovely hours at such a lovely place. That view is awesome. Who needs magazines??

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect way to start the day :) Living in a Welsh village cafe's are a trip into town away, but our local pub does coffees, and sitting outside in the pub garden with the mornings newspapers and a view across the village green is not far off perfect too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feels like your day had a good start ;), so go have a nice day! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely Carol, the surrounds of your cafe are just divine. I don't have a favourite cafe really, I mainly like the ones that do great sweets. I'm not much of a coffee person, but a cakes, slices and bikkies girl... I am! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about Cadel?! Thought you would be proud. We watch the tour every year. I was cheering for the Schleck brothers. Sorry. Cadel was a gracious winner though. Must be the Australian blood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol,

    What a very lovely place to enjoy a cuppa!!! And have an early prayer meeting!
    Hope all is well with you and you have an amazing day!

    Take care,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banana Bread gets me every time Carol. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful post! Stunning pictures! Adivine place to sit and dine! Thanks for sharing:)
    Friends, I would love to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, that bush backdrop is gorgeous! You lucky thing. So nice to find a local spot that is peaceful and relaxing for a cuppa. You GJs sounds better than mine...I will have to do some persuasion... Thanks for your lovely comments Carol. Made my day today. I have been a little inactive on Blogger and you have relit my fire! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So peaceful and inviting....great place to meet and build friendships I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, inviting and peaceful - the perfect cafe!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely sunny cafe with gorgeous views! Such a peaceful place to enjoy too.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carol!
    I'm so glad you had a enjoyable day! Lovely cafe!
    Please drop by my blog to take your award from me, you had it!
    Take care, x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely place. Thanks for stopping by and sharing this at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!