Friday, October 22, 2010

Velvet Moss...

my sister jill
is in 'cuisine' magazine
this month...


september issue


page 34, 'the coaster's clear'...

jill is the designer
and creative artist,
she works with her friend terri
and together they are
velvet moss.

jill sent this set
to mr t and sharrie...
big hint,
i hope she sends me some too!


they are made by
screen printing wood,
sealed
with a felt backing.

eye candy
with a cuppa...

i am very proud
of my wonderful clever sister.

she said i could tell you
that you can contact 'velvet moss'
{some people have been known to call her
'velvet' instead of jill...hehehe}
by emailing info@velvetmoss.co.nz 
if you want to know more.
{or leave a comment and i'll let her know how to reach you}

she also makes the most
delicious cards...
but my pics
weren't up to scratch
so
i'll show you later sometime...
when i get my act together!

have a great weekend

naturally Carol  xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I am so excited for your sister and wish her much luck with her creative company! What a special treat to be in that magazine....I am thrilled for her. The coasters are so nice. I will go to her link and check it all out! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carol, just found your blog and became a follower.I hope you'll pop over and visit mine soon..xx

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!