Saturday, October 9, 2010

Perfect Love...

just thought i'd explain myself.
yesterday,
my post was called
"fearless friday"...



today,
i realised
that nobody would know
why...



in my head
i had thought;
thankyou Lord for the people
who cared about
my vision problem.
that's love.

and thank you Lord,
for the opportunity
to send a little love to a little girl.

then i thought
of  the book of 1john, chapter 4, verse 18,
which says...

"there is no fear in love:
but perfect love casts out fear"

so it got me thinking that love is fearless,
hence, "fearless friday".



i was thrilled to read Carrie's post in Cottage Cozy,
{see my link on the right}
'cos she also gets a thrill out of helping out
and sharing a little love around;
paying it forward type of stuff.

naturally Carol  xox

ps...love may be fearless, but it is not unwise.
pps...pictures are some of what i see from my back porch on a fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!