Monday, October 1, 2012

Beating the Blues...

with a
field of daisies today!
 
good morning,
i hope you're chasing the blues away today too,
doing something you love.
 
this monday is a public holiday here
so after getting my new print in the mail
from 'katie daisy' on etsy
i framed it with a bright white frame
&
shopped for a pot of daisies!
 
isn't it a delightful print...
just the kind of cheeriness i need this spring.
 
mr w won a fifty dollar gift card at mitre 10
so we shopped up a tiny storm
&
had brunch...pies and cappucinos
before he had to head back up north for work.
 
oh..that i had a real field of daisies to fall asleep in...
now that would be heaven on earth!
 
thank you
to megan @ mousehouse....see my sidebar for a link...
for showing me this print a couple of weeks ago,
i totally fell in love..hehe.
 
naturally Carol xox
 
 


16 comments:

  1. Now isn't that just lovely Carol? Something to brighten up your day, just like the shopping spree! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely there Carol, such a pretty arrangement it would make my blue mood turn around too:) I love the sound of your morning sitting down together enjoying a bite to eat. May your Monday be a happy one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carol:
    Your daisy collage is so appealing and a wonderful reminder for us of summer days now, rather sadly, long fled. We do so hope that you are enjoying a wonderful National Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's looking so wonderful; I can imagine you dreaming of falling asleep in a field full of daisies. I hope you'll enjoy your Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisies are such a happy flower...thanks for sharing that happiness with us all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carol,
    How fresh and lovely daisies are! Love them! Enjoy your holliday!
    Here we have a sring day in Fall, with lots of sun :)
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal.

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so pretty! Daisies are such a happy flower...real gloom busters, love Jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that print! I held daisies on my wedding day, I have always been partial to old fashioned flowers! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisies are just the perfect pick-me-up! Simply beautiful :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daisies are the bees knees! They just get on with it and make 'sunny'. Hope they work their magic and it's a spritely Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  11. daisies are such happy flowers

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a glorious post Carol, so uplifting, with your beautiful print and those amazing daisies! They ARE such a happy flower. Sounds like a great sort of day you've had, lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love daisies. One of my top favourites on the flower list. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all those daisies! A lovely post Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE daisies! (bet you already knew that.) Your big pot of white daisies looks perfect with the Katie Daisy print. I love her art too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous print!!! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!